To create or modify a new Moonlight data point on your Radion schedule in Mobius, please follow the steps below. You also have the option to create a new Daytime, Weather, and Preset by following these same steps. If you're interested in enabling Lunar Effects, please see the Radion G5: Enabling Lunar article.
- Power on all Mobius controlled devices
- Open the Mobius app
- Select the Lighting tab and the Edit button
4. Select the + option in the lower-left corner to add a new data point
5. Tap on the schedule at your desired time to add a new point
6. Adjust your Point Type (day/night/weather/preset), Point Intensity, Color Channels, and Time. Then Save when done
7. Select the Save Changes option to apply your Mobius schedule changes to your Radion(s)