To create or modify a new Moonlight data point on your Radion schedule in Mobius, please follow the steps below.
- Power on all Mobius-controlled devices
- Open the Mobius app
- Select "devices" on the top right corner
- Choose the lighting group you want to modify
- Select Lunar on the top left corner. Once selected it should change to "Enabled"
4. Select the + option in the lower-left corner to add a new data point
5. Determine the time you want for your lunar phase. You will need to make multiple points on the graph. We would recommend creating a point for when you want the lunar phase to start and one point for when you want the lunar phase to end. If you accidentally created a point at the wrong time, you can click on the clock on the graph to adjust it to when you want it to start. Then select "Save" on the top right corner.
6. Adjust your lunar point Intensity, then Save when done
7. Select the Save Changes option to apply your Mobius schedule changes to your Radion(s)