VorTech disconnected from EcoSmart Live
If you control your VorTech/Vectra via the ReefLink and EcoSmart Live, it's important to remember you will no longer be able to use the buttons on your controllers. For example, if you want to have your pumps in a master/slave relationship, you will need to enable this through ESL. Using the buttons on your controller to enter a master/slave relationship or Feed Mode will result in your pumps being disconnected from EcoSmart Live. Should you encounter a situation such as the screenshot below where your devices are disconnected or gray, please follow the steps below.
- Power down the ReefLink for 30 seconds
- Unplug all Radions, VorTechs, and Vectras for 30 seconds
- Sign into EcoSmart Live using either Google Chrome or Safari as your web browser
- Select the “Devices” tab at the top of the screen
- Select “Refresh Devices”
- Once the device icons are no longer “grayed out," you are now connected