If your Radions seem to randomly make a beeping sound or change color/intensity on their own, you will need to disable the buttons on your lights. The buttons are likely receiving some wireless interference which is causing their erratic behavior. Following the steps below will allow you to disable your Radion buttons.
1. Disconnect all Radions from power for 30 seconds (then re-connect)
2. Connect a single Radion via USB to your computer - If NOT using a ReefLink
3. Open the Connection Manager - If NOT using a ReefLink
4. Log in to EcoSmart Live using either Google Chrome or Safari as your web browser
5. Select the "Devices" tab
6. Select the "Gear" icon next to "Light 1"
7. Check the box to disable the Radion buttons
8. Repeat steps 7 & 8 for each Radion
9. Select the "Done" button to save changes
10. Once the page refreshes, select "Program Aquarium" to save your changes