A calibration dials in the exact output of each individual diode on your Radion(s). This ensures precise spectral output during lowlight periods and is recommend for all Radion users. Performing a calibration in a dark room will yield the best results.
- Power on all Mobius controlled devices
- Open the Mobius App
- Select the Settings tab and Devices
- Select your Radion then Calibrate
5. Select the Start Calibration option for your desired Radion
6. Select Yes or No per the instructions for each color channel (select Yes if a color channel is lighted)
7. Once each channel is successfully calibrated, each color channel will flash as a part of the completion process.