In the unlikely event, you're unable to connect via Bluetooth to your Mobius devices and you've already performed the Basic BLE Connection Troubleshooting steps, you will want to proceed through our advanced troubleshooting. Keep in mind, these steps should only be performed if you're still unable to connect after following the basic connection troubleshooting.
- In your device settings, ensure you have Bluetooth enabled
- Have Location Settings turned On
- Power cycle all Mobius controlled devices
- Open the Mobius app
- Select the "+" and "Create New Tank"
- Reference the Operating system specific troubleshooting steps below should the issue persist
- Open Settings & Privacy app on your IOS device
- Ensure Location Services are enabled
- Select Bluetooth
- Verify Mobius is On
- Open the Settings app on your Android device
- Select Connection
- Enable Location Settings
- Verify Mobius is enabled
**If unable to locate your device, verify it is Mobius compatible and factory reset. Then attempt the steps again**