Any new VorTech wetside will require a break-in period before operating at it's most quiet. To properly break-in your wetside, please follow the steps below.
- Measure your aquarium's wall thickness and ensure you are using the correct spacer
- Mount the Dryside securely using the hanging tabs (Dryside wire should face upwards)
- Set the Controller to Constant Mode at the lowest speed (Green dial & 1 diode lighted)
- Gradually increase the speed while still in constant mode over a 2 week period
- After completing the break-in you will be able to use any mode/speed desired
**Allowing time for a proper break-in will extend your wetside lifespan and allow for smooth and quiet operation**