If you are seeing any significant spectral differences between your Radions, please follow the steps below to perform a calibration. Calibration will help to reduce any differences in color between your Radions. Please keep in mine, Radion of differing Generations contains different LEDs and may never perfectly match one another.
1. Power down all Radions for 30 seconds
2. Connect via USB to a single Radion and start the Connection Manager (If not using a ReefLink)
3. Open EcoSmart Live using either Google Chrome or Safari as your web browser.
4. Select the "Devices" tab at the top of the screen
5. Select the "Gear" icon next to Light 1
6. Select the "Calibrate" option and carefully follow the instructions on the screen
7. Repeat steps 5 & 6 for each Radion
8. Select the "Done" button to save changes
9. Finally, select the "Program Aquarium" button